Senior Sales Negotiator at this leading independent Estate Agency in Knightsbridge, West London
Permanent Knightsbridge, West London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-08-09 09 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 October 2017
We have an excellent opportunity with this leading independent estate agency with a large network of offices in London. The company has gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a motivated and driven Senior Sales Negotiator to be based at their busy and successful office in Knightsbridge, West London.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- Highly driven
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £22,000 to £24,000, with on target earnings set to be in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car or car allowance will also be provided.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays with a half day given back in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.