Senior Sales Negotiator – Large Independent Property Group – Forest Hill, South East London
Permanent Forest Hill, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-11-22 22 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 22 January 2017
Our client is an award winning, strong independently owned property group with an enviable market share in the local area. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy and primary located office in the centre of Forest Hill, South East London. The company specialise in residential sales, lettings and land and new homes with a network of over 100 offices nationally.
The successful candidate will need previous experience as a Sales Negotiator or a Senior Sales Negotiator as this office does good levels of business, creating a competitive and pressurised environment. They are looking for a strong individual with a proven track record in viewings and property sales that can really push the business even further.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A company car will also be provided in the package.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.