Senior Sales Negotiator at this international firm of Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Islington, London
Permanent Islington, London | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2018-05-03 03 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 03 July 2018
A fantastic role has become available at a fast-growing international firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and serves a wide range of clients.
They have established an enviable reputation in their services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management. Our client is currently seeking an experienced, ambitious and driven Sales Negotiator to join their fantastic team in Islington.
The successful candidate must have a proactive approach to winning new business and providing the highest level of customer care.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating and identifying new business opportunities and developing existing client opportunities
- Delivering presentations to potential clients
- Client registration, noting details of their key requirements (obtained from telephone enquiries and/or and face to face meetings)
- Arranging and conducting viewings in line with clients’ requirements
- Undertaking instructions, and ensuring property particulars are updated on the appropriate systems
- Meeting and exceeding their personal sales target
- Educated to A-level or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience and understanding of residential sales
- Knowledge of the local area
- Confident in presentation delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Full clean driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £50,000 to £60,000 dependent on your performance. A fantastic car allowance package will also be provided.
The office hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.