Senior Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £36k to £42k OTE 42000
Job Posted: 2018-01-26 26 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 26 March 2018
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join an award-winning independent estate agency. Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy team based in Farnham.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have 2-3 years’ experience within a senior negotiator position and should be well-presented and motivated.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The role will involve:
- Generating market appraisals and viewings
- Cross selling services
- Booking and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Able to confidently provide updates and feedback to all clients
- Leaflet dropping, touting and canvassing
- Maintaining good quality records and undertaking all associated administration including registering new applicants
- Has started to conduct market appraisals.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings equating to around £36,000 to £42,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.