Senior Sales Negotiator – Highly Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Billingshurst, West Sussex
Permanent Billingshurst, West Sussex | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-07-27 27 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 27 September 2016
This well established and privately owned firm of estate agents with a network of offices throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Sussex, is currently looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join the team in their office based in Billingshurst, West Sussex. This office is multi-disciplined with successful departments including Auction, Commercial and Land and New Homes.
The successful candidate will need relative experience within the industry as well as excellent communication and presentation skills and highly motivated to perform well.
The job role will include:
- Meeting and greeting applicants and registering clients for suitable properties
- Booking and attending valuations
- Capable of generating new business and converting opportunities
- Negotiating sales and being involved with sales progression
- Arranging viewings with clients
- Accompanying potential purchasers on viewings.
- Excellent face to face and has outstanding customer service skills
- Able to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Good organisational skills
- Previous experience within property
- Good negotiation skills
- IT literate
- Confident and approachable
- Full UK driving licence.
This exciting position will come with a basic salary of £18,500 plus a commission structure enabling the successful candidate to earn in between £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance in the first year. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis from 9am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.