Senior Sales Negotiator – Award Winning Privately Owned Estate Agency – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-05-24 24 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 July 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a multi award winning privately owned estate agency with a network of over 20 offices in London. Our client is a very trendy and dynamic company and due to success they are expanding the Sales team. Therefore, they are now looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join the busy and friendly office in Fulham, South West London.
The successful candidate will need previous experience as a Sales Negotiator or Senior Sales Negotiator as this office does excellent levels of business, creating a competitive and pressurised environment. They are looking for a strong individual with experience in valuations.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role includes a fantastic basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org