Senior Sales Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Property Group – Uxbridge, Middlesex
Permanent Uxbridge, Middlesex | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-09-26 26 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 November 2016
Our client is a well-established and award winning independent property group with a large network of offices throughout the Home Counties. An opportunity has arisen within the company as a Senior Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team in their prominently located office in Uxbridge, Middlesex.
The company offer a professional and personal approach to each and every customer which has earnt the company a valuable reputation. This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to work for a forward thinking and expanding company.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a similar role as well as being self-motivated, driven and excellent communication skills.
The job role will include:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas beneficial.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficient with computers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Target driven
- Able to effectively work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Smartly presented
- Full UK driving licence.
This position provides a basic salary of £15,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com