Senior Sales Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-11-28 28 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 January 2017
This well-regarded independent and multi award winning estate agency, with a small, yet highly successful network of offices in West London, is seeking a motivated Senior Sales Negotiator to join their expanding team. The role will be based in their flagship office based in Ealing, West London.
The successful candidate will need previous experience within a similar role and more specifically in Sales. You will also need to be hungry and driven with an outgoing personality.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to sale
- Assisting the smooth running of the Sales department
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The initial package for this role will include a fantastic basic salary of £16,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £30,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org