Senior Sales Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Chesham, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Chesham, Buckinghamshire | £40k Inc Benefits OTE
Job Posted: 2017-01-27 27 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 27 March 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the country’s leading, award winning independent estate agencies. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team in Chesham, Buckinghamshire.
To be considered for this role, you should have experience within sales as well as a personable and confident approach.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
This role is offering a basic salary dependent on previous experience, with on target earnings in the region of £40,000. A company car or allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.