Senior Sales Negotiator at this rapidly growing independent Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-09-28 28 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 28 November 2019
An exciting career opportunity has arisen to work for this highly successful and rapidly growing independent family-run business. This company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator for their prominent London Bridge office. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, bright, forward thinking, and high-spirited individual who will be joining an already successful team. There is fantastic scope for career progression within this organisation.
Key role requirements:
- Previous experience within a senior sales negotiator position within residential estate agency
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Track record of achieving monthly targets
- Full valid driving licence
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience
Working hours & holiday entitlement
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.30pm
- Saturday working is 10am to 4pm, on a 1 in 3 rota
- Where a member of the team works on a Saturday, they receive a half day off in lieu the following week
- 20 days holiday, plus 1 extra day for every year worked at the company. Capped at 25
- Time off (in addition to your holiday allowance) during Christmas and New Year
How you’ll be rewarded:
- £22,000 to £25,000 basic salary dependent on experience
- Competitive commission structure, with an OTE of £35,000 to £40,000
- Proactive approach to career progression with an employer who will invest in your future
- Industry leading training that is totally unique from any other Estate Agents
- Workplace pension
- Working for a company that values honesty, nurtures both client relationships and employee progression and above all is single minded in setting the standard in service other agencies should aspire to.
If you want to play an integral part of a growing family business and think you have what it takes, then please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.