Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate – Upmarket London Estate Agency – St Johns Wood, London NW8
Permanent St Johns Wood, London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-11-21 21 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 January 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate to be based in their primary located branch in St Johns Wood, North West London.
The successful candidate needs previous experience within a similar role and be motivated and driven as this is a successful and busy office.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Market appraisals.
- Target driven and sales mentality in a competitive market
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £17,000 to £20,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.