Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate at this upmarket Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-09-21 21 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 21 November 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company for a Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate at its busy and successful office in Notting Hill. The successful candidate will have valuations experience and assist in the growth of the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
- Track-record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation
- Central London experience is preferable for this position
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be between £16,000 and £20,000 depending on experience, along with on target earnings of £40,000 to £45,000 plus other company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.