Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate at this international Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, Central London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-03-09 09 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 09 May 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate, to be a part of the team at its busy and successful office in Notting Hill.
The successful candidate will have valuations experience and assist in the growth of the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
- Track-record of consistently achieving Sales targets
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation
- Central London experience is preferable for this position
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Full UK drivers licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 plus other company benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.40am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.