Senior Sales Negotiator / Assistant Branch Manager for this highly-regarded firm of Surveyors and Estate Agents in Esher, Surrey
Permanent Esher, Surrey | £45k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-02-19 19 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 19 April 2020
A rare opportunity has arisen to work for this highly-regarded firm of surveyors and estate agents in their high-profile Esher office.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate a first-class track record in residential estate agency and have strong knowledge of Esher and the surrounding area. The company deal predominantly in the ‘top end’ of the market so you will need to have the gravitas to be effective and successful in this arena.
They are looking to recruit an individual who can hit the ground running and become an assistant branch manager in a short period of time.
- Have a solid estate agency background within residential sales
- Be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude and the drive and ambition to succeed
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Have the understanding and desire to achieve targets/goals
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Full UK driving licence.
The package on offer will very much depend on the level of experience of the successful candidate, but will include an attractive basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £45,000. The company will also offer a company car or car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.