Senior Sales Negotiator / Area Branch Manager – Independent Estate Agency – Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, North London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-05-22 22 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 22 July 2017
We have an exciting opportunity available with this independent estate agency who have an in-depth knowledge of the local and surrounding market. The company Directors were born and bred in the local area, giving the company a distinct insight into the local property market.
The team always strive to keep their fingers on the pulse of the property market, in addition to a close involvement within the community.
Our client offers a bespoke and client oriented service, with attention to their client’s needs. They are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator/ Area Branch Manager to join their hardworking and reliable team who all go the extra mile to provide an excellent service.
The role will include the following:
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- Taking enquiries from prospective vendors and arranging market appraisals
- All relevant paperwork
- Supporting the team
- Working closely with the company director.
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- A full UK driving licence essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £45,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Saturday, 9am-6pm with a day off in lieu. They will provide a company car or a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.