Senior Sales Negotiator at this market–leading Estate Agency in Uxbridge, Middlesex
Permanent Uxbridge, Middlesex | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-05-13 13 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 July 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this market–leading estate agency in Uxbridge, Middlesex. They are currently looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join its successful team.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales Negotiator, along with good people skills and the drive and determination required to succeed in this industry. The successful candidate will also need to be experienced in handling valuations.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their financial position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- General office administration
To be considered you will need to have:
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- An excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work long hours and at weekends
- Patience, diplomacy and honesty
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence.
Structured training will be provided, along with the opportunity to work with, and learn from, a team of high achievers.
The basic salary will be in the region of £18,000 to £25,000, with an on target earnings figure of £30,000 to £40,000. You will also be provided with a car allowance. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will be expected to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org