Senior Sales Negotiator – Well Established Independent – Farnborough, Hampshire
Permanent Farnborough, Hampshire | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-03-17 17 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 17 May 2016
An exciting and challenging role is available at a strong independent residential estate agency with a network of local offices in Hampshire. They are currently looking for an experienced and driven Senior Sales Negotiator with a proven track record as a Sales professional. You will be based in their successful and dynamic office in Farnborough.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within a similar role, as well as excellent communication skills, ambition and an outgoing personality.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £16,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A fantastic car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays but a day off in lieu will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org