Senior Sales Negotiator – Sales Negotiator – Well Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Permanent Borehamwood, Hertfordshire | £35k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-05-17 17 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 17 July 2016
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout London, regional and international. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator/Sales Negotiator to join the team in their office based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. This company has an enviable market share and would suit an ambitious individual looking to progress his / her career within the property industry.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have experience within a similar role however they will consider an experienced and driven Negotiator looking for the next stage.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 6.30pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org