Senior Sales Negotiator – Largest Independent Estate Agency – Horley, Surrey
Permanent Horley, Surrey | £35k to £38k Inc Benefits OTE 38000
Job Posted: 2016-02-12 12 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 April 2016
An exciting role has become available at one of the largest independent estate agency with a large network of offices covering the South East of England. They are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Sales Negotiator come Assistant Manager, to join the team in their office located in Horley, Surrey.
The company provide an excellent range of supporting services including, land and new homes, residential lettings and conveyancing. The company believes in giving the best possible service to clients, with a friendly, honest and professional approach. This is why the company is one of the most successful estate agencies in the South East and have gained a wealth of experience and knowledge.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator looking for a fast progression and developing into a more senior role in the near future.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving license
The initial salary package for this role includes a fantastic basic salary of £19,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £38,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm and you may also be required to work weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com