Senior Sales and Lettings Negotiator for this independent Estate Agency in Kidbrooke Park, South East London
Permanent Kidbrooke Park, South East London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-05-24 24 May 2021 Closing date for applications: 24 July 2021
Our client is an independent estate agent that takes pride in being different. Their professional approach and single-minded desire to provide their clients with a first class, personalised service, is uniquely delivered by highly motivated and skilled staff. Within a short period of time, they have expanded to cover the whole of East London and are continuing to expand to most key areas of London.
To be considered for the joint Senior Sales and Lettings Negotiator position, you will have at least 4 years’ experience within residential sales, ideally be ARLA/NFoPP qualified and have some lettings experience as well.
Our client believes in organic growth and that their success is based on referrals and repeat business from very satisfied customers who have highly recommended them to friends and family. It is important to them that you share this belief and are prepared to go the extra mile in order to uphold their fantastic reputation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting valuations and taking on new instructions
- AML checking on both vendors and buyers
- Taking photos/videos (lettings only), setting up properties on Jupix and preparing properties for marketing
- Managing database on the Jupix system
- Dealing with enquiries coming through Jupix and calls
- Arranging, organising and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers on behalf of clients
- Dealing with sales progression
- Taking ownership of sales and lettings, proactively identifying other channels to increase exposures for marketing purpose
- Maintaining goodwill, establishing trust and building long lasting relationships with clients
- Working closely with MD to identify and bring in new business opportunities and expand the business
- Working collaboratively across all departments and referring business where necessary
- Bringing in your own experience and ideas to the company to assist growth.
- Experience within residential sales and lettings
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified – preferred
- Good track record of meeting sale target
- Knowledge and understanding of new build properties would be an advantage
- Professional, ambitious, enthusiastic and optimistic persona
- Proactive, organised and result driven
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Excellent people skills and able to build long lasting relationship with clients
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market place
- Ability to identify needs and confidently persuade and influence others without appearing aggressive or arrogant
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
The salary package on offer will include a basic of £20,000, plus on target earnings in the region of £50,000! Excellent benefits include 30 days holiday (including public holidays), stakeholder pension, discretionary bonus upon meeting target and fantastic scope for career progression! A car allowance or pooled car will be provided.
You will be working a 5 day week. Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 6.30pm, Saturday to Sunday from 9.30am to 5pm. Weekends are worked on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.