Senior Property Manager – Residential Lettings and Property Management Specialists – Mayfair, West London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits 40000
Job Posted: 2016-03-14 14 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 May 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at an upmarket, independent company that specialises in Residential Lettings, Property Management, Commercial and Block Management for property in London. Our client manages commercial and residential properties on the behalf of freeholders, private and institutional investors.
They are currently looking for a Senior Property Manager to be a part of the team in their dynamic office based in Mayfair, West London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Property Manager looking for a challenge, a chance to develop and grow the property management business further and facilitate the improvement of systems and processes to manage it.
The role will involve the day to day management of an allocated portfolio of residential units, as well as managing a junior member of staff.
The role will include:
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors;
- Dealing with questions, issues and updates.
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors.
- Invoice authorisation.
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports.
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database.
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory & contractual obligations.
- Producing tenancy extensions.
- Providing property management advice to existing and potential clients.
- Writing letters and reports.
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs.
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works.
- Organising property viewings.
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports.
- Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time.
Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, regulations and procedures and best practice related to residential lettings.
- Experience in interpreting and implementing set procedures in a consistent manner.
- Verbal communication skills to deal with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- The ability to carry out presentations and training sessions both internally and externally.
- Written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight timeframes.
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Experience in working effectively in teams.
- Experience in supervising staff and assuming responsibility for workload allocation, identifying development needs and performance planning and feedback.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Full driving licence.
- ARLA qualification desired
They are looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and robust candidate with excellent communication skills and good attention to detail.
The initial salary package for this role will be from £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your experience. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org