Senior Property Manager – Property Investment & Development Group – Fulham, London SW6
Permanent Fulham, London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits 40000
Job Posted: 2016-11-25 25 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 January 2017
This Property Group based in Fulham assists offshore investors in accessing the UK and USA markets. They have been operating for over twenty years and whilst their directors handle investment and development, they have a couple of property managers who manage a rental portfolio on behalf of their clients.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced property person, possibly a Senior Property Manager, who would be interested in taking on an expanded role involving investment/development. As well as assisting the directors in all aspects of the assessment and management of projects, he or she will handle the day to day administration of the group. As part of a small team, this is a ‘hands on’ role which requires a ‘can do’ person with a good knowledge of bookkeeping/spreadsheets and sound writing skills.
The role will involve:
- Identifying/assessing sites/properties for acquisition
- Preparation of feasibility studies/spreadsheets
- Appointing and monitoring contractors and professionals such as solicitors involved in the acquisition/construction process.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and company secretarial functions for the group and its projects
- Researching and reporting on markets and sectors
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing material and reports
- Managing our investor data base and providing regular reports to clients
- Dealing with routine office administration
The successful applicant must have:
- All round experience and a thorough knowledge of the regulations and guidelines for the sector.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- ARLA qualification beneficial
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft packages and software packages
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and able to prioritise
The salary package for this role will be £30,000 to £40,000 with a bonus scheme included based on own performance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org