Senior Property Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Islington, London
Permanent Islington, London | £40k to £45k 45000
Job Posted: 2017-01-28 28 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 March 2017
We have an excellent opportunity available at this leading independent estate agency with a large network of branches in London. The company has gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Property Manager to work in their successful office based in Islington. You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and manage a portfolio of prestigious properties.
Ideally you will be IRPM qualified with a minimum 5 years senior management experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Look after a key portfolio of clients and managing the properties on a day to day basis
- Act as a liaison between the company’s departments and the client
- Regular site inspections
- Liaise with resident directors, lessees, residents, contractors and others stakeholders as required
- Prepare annual service charge budgets
- Issuing quarterly reports and approving invoices
- Mentoring other members of staff
- Instructing appropriate contractors for works of repair and/or maintenance
- Liaise with assistant to ensure administration work is allocated
- Managing communal insurance claims
- Supervising caretakers/on site staff
- Checking compliance with and enforcement of the terms of leases and statutory requirements
- Attending residents meetings, board meetings and AGMs
- Preparing, agreeing and circulating minutes as appropriate
- Working within legislation when dealing with major works.
There is an attractive salary for this position which will be in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on previous experience, as well as additional company benefits.
The office hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via t his web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.