Senior Property Manager – Large Residential Property Group – Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Permanent Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-03-24 24 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 May 2016
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, property management and investment finance with more than 100 branches across the country. The company are currently looking for an experienced and professional Senior Property Manager to join their flagship office in Cambridge.
The role will involve the day to day management of an allocated portfolio of over 150 properties.
The role will include:
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors;
- Dealing with questions, issues and updates.
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors.
- Invoice authorisation.
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports.
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database.
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory & contractual obligations.
- Producing tenancy extensions.
- Providing property management advice to existing and potential clients.
- Writing letters and reports.
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs.
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works.
- Organising property viewings.
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports.
- Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time.
Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, regulations and procedures and best practice related to residential lettings.
- Experience in interpreting and implementing set procedures in a consistent manner.
- Verbal communication skills to deal with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- The ability to carry out presentations and training sessions both internally and externally.
- Written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight timeframes.
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Experience in working effectively in teams.
- Experience in supervising staff and assuming responsibility for workload allocation, identifying development needs and performance planning and feedback.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Full driving licence.
- ARLA qualification desired
They are looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and robust candidate with excellent communication skills and good attention to detail.
The initial salary package for this role will be from £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your experience. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6pm and no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org