Senior Property Manager for this well-respected Property Development & Investment company in Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £35k to £45k 45000
Job Posted: 2019-04-05 05 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 May 2019
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join a well-respected property development & investment company, and develop a long term and successful career dealing with a varied property portfolio.
They are looking to recruit a confident and polished individual to join the team, reporting to the Director, overseeing the commercial and residential portfolio of properties and the relationships of the managing agents from the landlord’s perspective.
This is a full-time opportunity for a dedicated individual keen on growing with and helping to grow the company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Managing and leading the commercial and residential managing agents
- Ensuring optimum portfolio performance and understanding the status of the portfolio
- Tacking and liaising with commercial agent on lease renewals, rent reviews and new lettings
- Liaising and tracking lease status with solicitors
- Full understanding and ownership of arrears, voids, vacant, lettings, fees payable
- Cost effective maintenance management, analysing and assessing requirements, negotiating prices and scope of work, make necessary decisions
- Ensuring that maintenance processes are adhered to with purchase orders being raised on the purchase order system and budgets tracked
- Ensuring that portfolio accounting is correct. Monthly and quarterly reports
- Track rent guarantee data
- Freehold Management Portfolio ownership, ground rent collection, service charge allocations, long-lease reviews
- Working alongside the accounting team to ensure sale and purchase ledger is running in line with property performance.
- Reporting on new ATS and leases, rent changes & property status
- Ensuring company database is accurate in line with status of the portfolio
- Portfolio utilities / rates / council tax
- Insurance reconciliation and property insurance claims
- Managing instruction of fire risk assessments, reports and recommendations
- Council inspections, managing expectations, reviewing and instructing work
- Understanding existing and pending legislation for residential and commercial properties i.e. HOM Licences, EICRS, EPCs, agent fee changes
- Area analysis for new developments
- Ownership of bringing new units to market, working with the build team to ensure completion, snagging and handover etc ready for occupation
- Minimum of 5 years’ property management experience
- A good understanding of commercial and residential leases and ASTs
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills.
You will be required to attend monthly commercial agent meetings on the South Coast.
The salary package will be in the region of £35,000 to £45,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.