Senior Property Manager for this well-established Estate Agency in Westminster, City of London
Permanent Westminster, London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2022-03-07 07 March 2022 Closing date for applications: 22 March 2022
Our client is a well-established independent estate agency with access to much of London’s residential property portfolio. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Property Manager to join the team at their stylish office in the heart of Westminster.
As a member of their highly experienced team, you will be expected to offer a pro-active property management service to landlords and tenants, delegate tasks and monitor your team of 5 property managers.
To be considered you should have at least 5 years’ property management experience as our client is looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with tenants and landlords of let only, rent collect, and fully managed properties regarding tenancy renewals and terminations
- Preparing renewal tenancy agreements and ensuring these are signed and returned by both landlord and tenant
- Liaising with tenants and landlords of all properties regarding the return of the tenant’s deposit at the end of a tenancy
- Following current legislative procedure when dealing with any deposit disputes
- Keeping adequate records of renewals and deposit returns
- Responding to reported maintenance problems and make arrangements for any necessary repairs
- Inspecting fully managed properties, both pre tenancy and throughout the duration of the tenancy, and report back to the landlord
- Following up on contractor’s work once completed to ensure it is to a satisfactory standard
- Providing a proactive service by anticipating potential problems and implement solutions
- Attending professional development training courses, as directed by the Head of Sales and Lettings
- Leadership, training, and effective day to day management of a team of Property Managers
- Ensuring Vebra Alto is kept up to date and is used appropriately to record all communication and information relevant to each tenancy.
- At least 5 years’ experience within residential property management
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified
- Strong understanding of current lettings legislation
- Experience handling renewals and deposit returns
- IT literate – experience using Vebra Alto would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Natural leader
- Team player.
They are offering an attractive salary of up to £50,000 for the right individual based on previous experience and qualifications!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.