Senior Property Manager for this residential Lettings and Property Management company in Waterloo, Central London
Permanent Waterloo, London | £30k
Job Posted: 2019-12-03 03 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 03 February 2020
An exciting role has become available within this dynamic and fast-growing hybrid agency, offering a complete service for overseas investors, incorporating lettings, property management, sales, furniture, maintenance, refurbishment and block management.
Our client is looking for an energetic, hardworking, Mandarin speaking Senior Property Manager who is looking for an opportunity to progress in the property sector. To be considered you should have at least 3 years’ experience within property management and be proficient in landlord and tenant law.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary point of contact for landlords and tenants throughout the tenancy, liaising with the in-house maintenance team to ensure that all reactive maintenance reported issues are dealt with promptly and clients are kept up to date
- Where any insurance claims are necessary, you will be raising the claim on the landlord’s behalf, arranging quotes and bringing the claim to a successful conclusion
- Visiting all of the properties in your portfolio on a regular basis, reporting back to the landlord and highlighting and issues found
- Dealing with correspondence promptly, including processing invoices for ground rents and service charges, will be part of your daily routine
- Ensuring that all properties are safe and that the licensable properties in your portfolio adhere to the license requirements
- At the end of the tenancy you will be analysing the check-out report and highlighting any potential dilapidations to the landlord and negotiating the deposit return
- Providing direct support to the Head of Property Management and Property Management team.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a property manager
- ARLA qualified – essential
- Fluent in Mandarin – essential
- Proficient in landlord and tenant law
- Methodical in your working, ensuring enquiries are prioritised and dealt with efficiently;
- Being customer service focused, responding to Landlords within 24 hours across a variety of platforms (email, Wechat, Whatsapp)
- Able to work independently and be responsible for organising own diary and workload, including managing appointments to inspect properties; but above all else you will be personable and professional.
The salary package for this role will equate to £30,000 per annum.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.