Senior Property Manager for this rapidly-growing Lettings Agency in Chertsey, Surrey
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2020-09-21 21 September 2020 Closing date for applications: 21 November 2020
An exciting role has become available at this rapidly-growing residential property investment and property management company, specialising in the search and management of rentals on behalf of high net worth individuals.
The criteria for the property management portfolios in the first instance is created by multi landlords. The portfolios will include properties across all geographical areas to ensure that the company have varied portfolios.
You will be managing approximately 150 properties within the portfolio and providing a bespoke and professional service to the Landlords and Tenants. You will also be supporting other members of the property management team to ensure the department runs smoothly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and assisting members of the Property Management team with new or difficult cases
- Creating weekly compliance reports such as gas safety, inspections, ECIR’s issuing to the PM and collating updates to report back to Operations Directors
- Regularly reviewing processes and new legislation to ensure the team is working efficiently
- Assisting in new starter training
- Overseeing team whilst Director is out of the office
- Assisting with vetting new contractors
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years’ property management experience within a residential estate agency
- Natural leadership skills
- Excellent communicator – written and verbally
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to problem solve and use own initiative
- Professional manner
- Proficient use of the Microsoft packages
- ARLA qualification advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Full UK driving licence.
Please note that the company will be relocating to Woking within the next 6 months.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,500 to £28,000 dependent on previous experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.