Property Manager for this progressive Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2022-04-26 26 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 26 June 2022
Our client is a long-standing, progressive London-based property agency with proven expertise in sales, lettings, valuations and new developments. They have strong ties to national and international developers and work alongside many household names as their preferred rental partner, activating their strong network of investors.
The property management department is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join their established team in Tower Bridge. To be considered you will have at least 3 years’ experience and thrive working under pressure. It is important that you have good legislation knowledge and be confident in handling issues that arise during tenancies.
Our client is looking for someone with a professional and friendly disposition who takes pride in delivering excellent service levels 100% of the time to both landlords and tenants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs
- Liaising with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise
- Reviewing and handling rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handling & serving any possession notices
- Dealing with basic accounts queries
- Two routine property visits per year
- Arranging the renewals of the ASTs, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation
- Arranging the check-out
- Costing the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiating the return of the deposit
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants in regard to their queries and any queries in relation to the Property during the Tenancy
- Ensuring compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licencing queries.
- 3+ years’ residential property management experience
- ARLA qualified
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Work well within a team
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
The salary for this role will be £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, discounted private health, subsidised gym membership and more!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.