Senior Property Manager for this Lettings and Property Management Company in Holland Park, Central London
Permanent Holland Park, London | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2020-01-13 13 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 04 February 2020
This highly-regarded lettings and property management company has a superb opportunity available for a Senior Property Manager to join the friendly team based in the heart of Holland Park.
Your main responsibilities will be to ensure the residential occupiers of our client’s London Estate receive an excellent and effective, customer focused service with the aim of keeping voids to a minimum and maximising income.
To be considered for this position you will have had at least 4 years’ experience within a senior property management role, be ARLA/RICS qualified and have knowledge of block management.
The role will involve:
- Day to day management and letting of the residential rented portfolio, including renewals
- Monitoring of block managing agents
- Ensuring the requirements of the Health and Safety Policy, the Employee Handbook and current legislation are adhered to and that any identified training is completed
- Day to day management of the London Office and supervision of the Office Administrator/Property Assistant
- Assisting the Head of London Office with other duties and projects as
- Minimum 4 years property management experience
- ARLA/RICS qualified
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideally good knowledge of QUBE Property Management and Maintenance Management
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, ideally IOSH qualified
- Knowledge of block management requirements, ideally IRPM qualified
- Ideally First Aid qualified.
The salary on offer will be an attractive £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.