Senior Property Manager for this highly successful Estate Agency in Hampton Hill, Borough of Richmond
Permanent Hampton Hill, Borough of Richmond | £26k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-09-18 18 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 November 2021
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a successful independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout the Richmond borough. The company provides residential lettings, sales, property management and financial services alongside excellent customer service.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Property Manager to join their residential concierge department. The main purpose of the role is to be the single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on financial, legal and rental issues along with any maintenance matters.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience within a property management role, along with a friendly, outgoing personality to fit in with our client’s team.
This role will involve the following:
- Coordinating and booking check-outs
- Coordinating and booking in professional cleaning for the property, if requested
- Dealing with the maintenance for your portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Completing property visits
- Booking in legislative requirements
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices
- Pre-tenancy move in inspections for your portfolio
- Negotiating deposit releases
- Submitting TDS disputes.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within property management
- ARLA qualified – preferred
- Up to date on current lettings legislation
- Experienced in dispute resolution and problem solving
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- IT literate – Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must live locally
- Full UK driving licence and own car for property inspections – essential.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £26,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications. Superb benefits include refer-a-friend scheme, attendance bonus, shopping day incentive, employee of the month achievements and cash rewards, awards days out and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.