Senior Property Manager for this boutique Estate Agency in Kensington, West London
Permanent Kensington, West London | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2022-04-20 20 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2022
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working with high end clientele? Then this may be the role for you!
Our client is a boutique, privately-owned estate agency in Kensington and is looking to recruit a Senior Property Manager to join their friendly team.
You will be handling and overseeing the day to day management of the ‘Managed Property’ portfolio assigned to you. You will be managing high net worth residential properties within prime central London, therefore, you will need to have the gravitas to be effective and successful in this arena.
The role will involve:
- Arranging general repairs and property related administrative tasks
- Negotiating and resolving maintenance and damages issues between tenant and landlord
- Being the first point of contact for and maintaining good communication with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors as well as the team at all times
- Preparing properties for check in and check out including handling all accounts and safety checks
- Processing works orders, liaising with contractors to ensure the effective maintenance and refurbishments of managed properties
- Ensuring property inspections achieve their objective and are effectively fed back to landlords
- Ensuring that all properties comply with current regulations, in particular gas safety (GSC)
- Ensuring the smooth termination and preparation for re-let of all managed properties
- Using company technology to ensure your line manager is kept up-to-date and informed of all relevant issues
- Ensuring all relevant information is readily available and distributed to relevant parties prior to any planned absence (annual leave etc.)
- Undertaking any training deemed necessary by management
- Keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation which relates to your department.
- 2 years’ experience within residential property management
- ARLA qualified is preferable
- Excellent telephone manner as speaking to clients over the phone
- Prioritisation skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary for this role will be £35,000 plus commission enabling you to earn up to £40,000.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. Our client operates a hybrid working pattern allowing you to work two days from home and three days in the office. This may be subject to change during busy periods.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.