Senior Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Park Royal, North West London
Permanent Park Royal, North West London | £33k
Job Posted: 2021-12-11 11 December 2021 Closing date for applications: 11 February 2022
This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business and its ever-increasing portfolio under management, our client is looking to increase their staffing levels within the Property Management Department based in Park Royal.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Property Manager is to manage all Property Management enquiries and be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day tasks. The role will involve managing a portfolio of approximately 150+ properties across London, supporting the team manager or getting involved with project work to help with the operations within the department.
With branches across prime London locations and internationally, they are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with them as a business.
This role will include the following:
- Answering general, maintenance and emergency phone calls, dealing with all general enquiries and resolve reported issues accordingly
- Acting as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors
- Receiving, prioritising and coordinating new tenancies and end of tenancies
- Processing notices to vacate – Section 8 and 21 notices
- Instructing maintenance works and ensuring the completion of the work
- Handling tenancy renewals.
- A minimum of 3 years’ property management experience
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified
- Ability to work under pressure and to work in/within a team
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
- Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Confidence, enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company.
The salary on offer for this role will be £33,000, plus a 10% KPI bonus incentive!
Superb benefits include 25 days holiday (extra days for length of service) plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, NFoPP qualification funding and other industry training, clear career development, private healthcare, employee of the month perks, company parties, team building events, time off to complete charity work and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.