Senior Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £30k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2020-12-15 15 December 2020 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to join this award-winning estate agency at their flag-ship office in Bracknell.
This role will provide the right individual with ample scope to make their mark and impress at a growing brand that is fully committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
Our client is looking for a highly-organised and enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn specialist information to become an expert in their department. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ property management and customer service experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a designated group of clients with property management services encompassing renewals, repairs, deposits and lettings accounts
- Developing and building strong relationships with key clients
- Liaising/negotiating between landlords and tenants
- Meeting and exceeding both team and individual service standards
- Investigating and resolving queries and problems
- Liaising with third party suppliers to arrange works to be undertaken
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team
- Undertaking weekly review meetings with agreed and designated staff
- Being the first point of escalation to resolve any client care issues.
- At least 3 years’ experience within property management
- ARLA/NFoPP qualifications – preferred
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
- Have accurate administration skills
- Be highly-organised with an acute attention to detail
- Be quick to learn and follow procedures
- First class customer service skills
- Remain calm and positive under pressure.
The company will provide a basic salary of £25,000 to £45,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn a further £5000 per year. Fantastic benefits will include quarterly award trips and prizes for top performers and continuous career and personal development opportunities.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.