Senior Property Manager – Estate Agency – Limehouse, East London
Permanent Limehouse, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2015-11-16 16 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 16 January 2016
This well-regarded, multi-disciplined Central London estate agency currently has a vacancy for a Senior Property Manager to join their Limehouse office in East London. The successful candidate will cover the Limehouse and Aldgate portfolio and therefore must have a proven track record in the industry and must be driven. An ARLA qualification is beneficial but not essential as training will be provided when probation has been passed.
The job role includes:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Processing insurance claims
- Preparing properties for letting
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with the company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, Negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
The successful candidate needs to have excellent communication and customer service skills as well as being able to work well under pressure and a heavy workload.
The package will consist of a basic salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience and an excellent bonus scheme is included. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org