Senior Property Manager at this upmarket Estate Agency in Belgravia, London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £35k to £37k 37000
Job Posted: 2018-06-07 07 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 07 August 2018
This highly-regarded, upmarket estate agency with a strong presence in the area, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join its office in Belgravia.
The company pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism, and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market, therefore you will need to be able to communicate effectively and be well presented.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role as well as experience dealing with high-end clientele.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Booking relevant contractors to maintain the decoration and repairs of the property
- Full responsibility for all day to day management – acting as point of contact for landlords and tenants
- Arranging repairs
- Completing mid-term inspections on all properties, arranging renewal of all safety certification
- Liaising with Lettings Support Centre on behalf of the landlords
- Conducting routine visits and creating reports for the landlord
- Complying with ARLA regulations
- Processing all invoices and checking fees and finance
- Being aware of Health & Safety
- Visiting all properties prior to tenancies starting
- Source local contractors when required
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld.
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance.
The package will include a basic salary of £35,000, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn a further £2,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.