Senior Property Manager at this market-leading Estate Agency in West Kensington, West London
Permanent West Kensington, West London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2019-04-12 12 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 June 2019
This company is a market-leading, multi-disciplined practice in the prestigious location of West Kensington. They have an enviable reputation within the market and offer excellent career opportunities.
The director is currently recruiting for a Senior Property Manager who will be responsible for the management of a varied residential portfolio of properties. Previous experience of using CFP Winman software is essential and you will also ideally have experience using Goodlord software. Being ARLA qualified would be highly beneficial.
Our client is looking to recruit a focused, motivated and determined individual with superb organisational and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Dealing with utility queries both by telephone and in writing, handling transfers at commencement and termination of a tenancy, assessing and authorising utility accounts for payment
- Processing inventory check in and check out reports
- Responsible for managing property check out procedures
- Assessing and calculating dilapidation costs, preparing deposit refund statements and refunding tenants’ deposits
- Dealing with incoming management problems on a daily basis
- Instructing relevant contractor and ensuring satisfactory completion of works
- Completing and processing statutory purchase order forms in accordance with BSI requirements
- Informing landlord, and obtaining authorisation, if problem is of a serious nature and is likely to exceed agreed budget limitations.
- Assessing and authorising contractors’ invoices for payment
- Informing Insurance Companies/Block Agents of possible claims and processing the relevant works.
- Carrying out property checks when tenancies renew for a further term, (and when requested to do so by the landlord
- Co-ordinating gas, electricity and fire safety checks with specialist contractors
- Informing landlord of any remedial works required following the safety checks
- Passing for payment ground rent and service charge demands if requested by the client.
The salary will be in the region of £30,000 to £35,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com