Senior Property Manager at this long-standing Property Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2019-04-26 26 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 26 June 2019
Our client is a long-standing, progressive London-based property agency with proven expertise in sales, lettings, valuations and new developments. They have strong ties to national and international developers and work alongside many household names as their preferred rental partner, activating their strong network of investors.
To be considered for the position of Senior Property Manager, you should have at least 6 years’ solid property management experience, with at least 3 years’ at senior level. It is important to have sound knowledge of serving Section 21s Section 8, Section 13s, be confident in working on a challenging portfolio and strive to deliver exceptional customer service at all times. It would be highly advantageous if you also have good knowledge of dealing with New Build developments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Chasing outstanding Tenancy arrears
- Serving required Notices
- Conducting inspections with Property Management Assistant
- Negotiating tenancy renewals & issuing required paperwork
- Negotiating deposit returns
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation
- Handling day to day maintenance issues
- Compiling weekly reports to Head of Residential Management detailing portfolio activity.
- ARLA qualified
- 6+ years’ property management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Work well within a team
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
The salary for this role will be between £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
The company offer excellent benefits such as, discounted private health, subsidised gym membership and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.