Block Manager at this independent residential and commercial Estate Agency in Hertford, Hertfordshire
Permanent Hertford, Hertfordshire | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2019-07-02 02 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 02 September 2019
This company is a widely-respected independent residential and commercial estate agency in London. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Block Manager to join the team in Hertford.
To be considered you will have experience running block management services for new developments and be able to understand the idiosyncrasies of existing blocks of flats. The ideal candidate will be conversant with accounts, health & safety, Landlord & Tenant legislation and general ARMA and RICS regulations.
- All round experience and a thorough knowledge of the regulations and guidelines for the sector.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- ARLA qualification beneficial
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft packages and software packages
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and able to prioritise.
The basic salary on offer will be an attractive £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.