Senior Property Consultant for this Retirement Accommodation Provider in Leatherhead, Surrey
Permanent Leatherhead, Surrey | £38k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-08-06 06 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 October 2019
We have a unique opportunity available for a Senior Property Sales Consultant to join a Retirement Accommodation Provider in Leatherhead, Surrey. Our client strives to develop thriving retirement communities across the UK, where their residents have chosen to enjoy an active, fuller and more rewarding life.
The role will involve providing support to the sales team and Regional Managers for the effective marketing and selling of their pre-owned and new build properties across the country.
As a sales consultant you will predominantly be office based, however, you will have the opportunity to venture out on ‘open days’. To be considered for this role it is important that you have previous experience within estate agency with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets. Our client is looking to recruit an approachable and very friendly individual who works well with the senior age group and always be willing to go the extra mile.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the sales team and effectively following up enquiries from the website/CRM system and converting into sales
- Being dedicated to achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Overseeing the sales of the central region villages
- Efficiently inputting and updating the information onto the CRM system, assisting with mail outs, sending out brochures, keeping property details topped up in filing cabinet
- Identifying and qualifying ‘hot’ applicants and making appointments to view available properties at the villages
- Liaising with staff/agents/solicitors etc.
- Following up calls for feedback to update vendors and CRM efficiently and accurately.
- 1st class sales and closing skills
- Well presented
- Customer focused
- Good communicator
- IT skills
- Able to work as part of the team
- Self-motivated/ target driven
- Good administrative/IT skills
- Be available to attend occasional Saturday open day (day back in lieu).
The salary will include a basic of £20,000 to £22,000, plus on target earnings of £38,000 to £40,000. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm, Friday 9am to 5pm and you will be required to work occasional Saturdays, however, you will be given a day back in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.