Senior Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-10-15 15 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 15 December 2017
A strong and well established independent estate agency are looking to recruit for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their reputable and market-leading branch in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Our client is one of the longest established estate agencies in Bracknell due to their proven track record of delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
This role will come with a basic salary package of £15,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car allowance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work alternate Saturdays from 9am to 5pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.