Senior Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Boutique Agency – Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-03-24 24 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 May 2016
An exciting role has become available at an independent boutique agency in the affluent City centre of Marylebone, Central London.
The company provides clients with a bespoke and truly personal service and as a result have gained a well established client base as a result of their dedication to the Central London market.
They are currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their successful and busy team in their primary located office in Marylebone.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Working with the Lettings Manager, assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings department
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car will be provided.
The office hours are 9am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org