Senior Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Real Estate Services – Clapham, South West Lonon
Permanent Clapham, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-01-11 11 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 March 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at an upmarket international real estate services company in their busy, highly successful and perfectly placed office in Clapham, South West London. Our client has 600 staff worldwide with a fast growing international presence. They are currently looking for an experienced and professional Senior Lettings/Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team.
The company prides itself on its reputation and professionalism, and is particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market. You will therefore need to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment, and to show a track record of success as a Lettings professional.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The initial package for this superb opportunity will include a basic salary from £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on your experience and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. The company will also provide a car allowance therefore own car is essential.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work some weekends where necessary.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org