Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Manager – Upmarket International Estate Agency – Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-11-26 26 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 January 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
The company is currently recruiting for a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Manager to join the team in their busy, successful and perfectly located office in Marylebone, Central London.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you can demonstrate a proven track record within Lettings. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an individual looking for progression in their career and furthermore, working for a large and highly regarded company.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings from £45,000 to £50,000, depending on performance. A pooled car or car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org