Senior Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Boutique Property Group – Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-04-11 11 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 June 2016
An exciting role has become vacant at an upmarket and boutique independent property group in the prestigious and exclusive residential and retail district of Knightsbridge, Central London. Our client is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their successful and busy team in this prominent location.
The company specialises in providing services for residential lettings, management and refurbishment of superior houses and flats in prime Central London, and have done so for over 20 years. This has gained our client an enviable reputation in the market place.
This would be a great challenge and opportunity for a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for a new role within a successful company or a strong Lettings Negotiator desiring that next opportunity with a proven track record and valuable experience.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial package for this role will include a salary of £25,000 to £35,000 plus a bonus scheme, enabling the successful candidate to earn £35,000 to £40,000, dependent on performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com