Senior Lettings Negotiator, Successful Independent Estate Agency – Woolwich, South East London
Permanent Woolwich, South East London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-05-29 29 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 29 July 2017
This extremely successful independent estate agency, with an ever-growing portfolio, is looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator who has the ability to further develop the company’s levels of business.
Our client is looking for a strong candidate who can later develop into an Assistant Lettings Manager, therefore you will need around 3 years lettings experience and be able to demonstrate a proven track record within a senior lettings role.
To be considered you will need to be a natural team leader with fantastic customer service skills to join its dedicated and friendly team based in Woolwich.
The responsibilities and requirements for this role will include:
- Achieve and exceed all targets and maximise personal activity levels through high standards of customer communication
- Enthusiasm for the London lettings market
- Strong negotiation skills, ensuring all lettings offers taken are fully recorded, submitted promptly and financially qualified
- Understand the company’s business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives
- Monitor own performance against lettings targets and take action to improve volume/conversions/ratios
- Consistently provide exceptional client service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients
- Take on significant levels of responsibility and be happy to deal with the more challenging clients
- Help train and improve junior staff
- Provide reliable, honest support to the Lettings Manager.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary in the region of £18,000 to £20,000, with on target earnings of £35,000 to £40,000. Remuneration and future career opportunities are excellent. A car is not required as most properties are within walking distance of the office.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays 9am to 5pm with a day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.