Senior Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire | £35k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-01-18 18 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 18 March 2018
This successful estate agency with a prominent location in Gerrards Cross is currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join its thriving team. This is a busy office, so you will need to able to work under pressure, be well organised and have good administration skills.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience within Lettings as well as fantastic communication skills and an outgoing personality. The company have a network of offices locally so there will be further opportunities to progress your career.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties if experienced enough
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
To be considered you will need to have the following skill sets:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Have good administration and IT skills
- Previous Residential Lettings experience
- Full UK driving licence.
Depending on your level of experience within the industry you will be provided with a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000, along with a commission package enabling you to earn between £35,000 to £50,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.