Senior Lettings Negotiator – London Property Estate Agency – Elephant and Castle, Central London
Permanent Elephant and Castle, London | £35k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-06-02 02 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a well established and progressive London based property agency with proven expertise in Sales, Lettings, Valuations and New Developments. The company has several branches around London with a team of dedicated and experienced property professionals. They are currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in Elephant and Castle, Central London.
This would be a great challenge and opportunity for a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for a new role within a successful company or a strong Lettings Negotiator desiring that next opportunity with a proven track record and valuable experience.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £17,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings from £35,000 to £45,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org