Senior Lettings Negotiator/Lister for this strong independent Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2021-10-16 16 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 16 December 2021
Our client is a strong independent estate agency based in Bracknell and is currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Lister to help maintain and grow the Residential Lettings portfolio, which includes a wide range of quality properties from studio apartments to large family homes.
To be considered for this position, you will have had at least 1 years’ experience within residential lettings, along with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
If you are a proactive, personable, and self-assured individual who can carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion using your own initiative, this may be the role for you!
- Minimum 12 -18 months experience in Residential Lettings
- Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
- ARLA training and/or qualification is beneficial
- Strong track record in winning market appraisals
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to achieve and exceed targets
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team member with a flexible and helpful approach to work
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
This role will come with a basic salary in the region of £18,500 dependent on experience, plus realistic on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
Benefits include 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day each year that you are with the company up to 25 days.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email.