Senior Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Manager – Strong Independent Estate Agency – Ashford, Middlesex
Permanent Ashford, Middlesex | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-05-12 12 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 July 2016
Our client is one of Surrey’s most trusted independent estate agents with a reputation for their quality of service to customers and an excellent understanding of the local property market. A large proportion of their business comes from the recommendations of their happy customers.
The company is currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Lettings Manager to join their experienced and busy in team in Ashford, Middlesex. It is a great opportunity for an individual looking to become a Lettings Manager in the near future but not currently being given the chance in their current role.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record within Lettings as well as possessing communication and customer service skills and a professional approach. Ideally they would like a Lettings Negotiator who is also able to value also.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
The office hours are 8.30am to 7pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com